Whether you want to admit it or not, everyone kind of loves a good troll. A good troll, mind you, doesn't just set out to ruin everyone's day. He or she sets out to really paint a target on themself. A good troll does such an amazing job grinding productivity and fun to a halt that people stop, take notice, and remember next time. At least that's what happened when Stealth2K stopped back last week during all of our PS4 coverage.

Comments for the week hit an all-time high on GameRevolution, as did active commeters, meaning our happy little family got just a little bit bigger, but not before we determined who'll never be invited back. Seriously, just look at the list of negative comments the rats spinning the wheels at the GR compound spit out.



Can this ever be topped? Is Stealth2k planning his next strike? Will more new people come to GameRevolution despite the smell? Let's get to the list!

#1 - GRTroll
Sony Will Compete With Valve, Not Microsoft Next-Generation

16 Thumbs Up - 1 Thumbs Down



Welp, looks like my job here has already been done. Back to my cave I go!


#2 - reiandcoke
Tell GR: PlayStation Or Nintendo 64?

10 Thumbs Up - 4 Thumbs Down



I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the PlayStation didn't have Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Perfect Dark, Banjo-Kazooie, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Pokemon Snap, Mario 64, Paper Mario, Diddy Kong Racing, GoldenEye, Banjo-Tooie, Smash Bros., Mario Golf & Tennis, Excitebike 64, Blast Corps, 1080, PilotWings 64 and Sin & Punishment. You'll survive.


#3 - LawnGnome
What Are You Playing? February 23rd, 2013

9 Thumbs Up - 0 Thumbs Down



The Witcher. I know I'm supposed to be on some sort of epic quest, but I'm overly obsessed with collecting all of the naked lady romance cards.


In reply - tinymhg


7 Thumbs Up - 0 Thumbs Down



That is an "epic quest".


#4 - thedarkstar
Eidos Exec Talks Next-Gen, Xbox 720 Will Supposedly Have Watermarked Discs

8 Thumbs Up - 0 Thumbs Down



Or, they will gloss over it completely and reveal that at a later date. That is what scares me.


#5 - cyberjim2000
DayZ Developers Get To Pretend They're Zombies

7 Thumbs Up - 0 Thumbs Down



Me and a friend were exploring an airport on the northern part of the map. He went ahead to the air control tower while I was checking out the hangers. I messed up and got chased around by the zombies. So I ran into the hanger to take care of them. I turned around and saw another person in a corner looking at me with an AK in his hand. I knew it wasn't my friend because the player was using the default model and my friend uses a black man's model. I looked back and for awhile we just stared at each other with weapons in hand.


Well, I guess I pulled the trigger first and unloaded bullets into his face. I told my friend and we looted the guy's corpse. I felt really bad because he wasn't exactly hostile and to this day I felt guilty about it. I wished I could pull a George Lucas and say that the other guy shot first and I was just defending myself... But I know I shot first and it was either me or him. My friend later said, "Don't worry. It gets easier every time..." Well, it doesn't.


 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.